Ofsted Inspection Outcome Letter
I am writing to inform you that the staff and governors are delighted with our recent Ofsted report. Ofsted confirm that, we are a good school with many strengths. I am very pleased that they have recognised that our inclusive and collaborative culture allows us to provide your child/ren with the best start to their education.
I encourage you to read the report, as there are so many incredibly positive comments, which include:
- Children are nurtured and supported very effectively, so they thrive and succeed.
- Throughout the school, there is warmth, care and a genuine commitment to providing the best.
- Pupils benefit from many exciting and engaging opportunities.
- The school is lively and colourful and provides a vibrant learning experience in which children’s contributions and achievements are celebrated and shared.
- As in many other areas, effective teamwork and collaboration are strong features of your approach.
- Work to tackle bullying is particularly strong and pupils believe that staff will deal with any issues of bullying or unkindness quickly and effectively.
- Staff work hard to forge productive relationships with parents and carers, recognising that these are essential in supporting pupils to succeed.
As a school, we are never complacent and I am very pleased that Ofsted also agree with our school improvement priorities.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank every member of staff here at Ferndale and all those associated with Ferndale for their commitment in providing the very best for your child/ren. I would also like to thank you, the parents, for your continued support.
In conclusion, all that remains to say is that I am immensely proud of the inspection outcome and the efforts of everyone who contributes daily to the high quality provision at Ferndale Primary and Nursery School. I hope that you find the outcome letter as pleasing as we do, if you have any questions after reading our report, please do not hesitate to make contact with myself.
Please find our most recent Ofsted report here - January 30th 2019
Please find below our previous Ofsted Report which took place on 28th February 2014:
Ofsted Reports - Ferndale Primary School
You can use Parent View to give Ofsted your opinion on your child’s school. Ofsted will use the information parents and carers provide when deciding which schools to inspect and when. You can also use Parent View to find out what other parents and carers think about schools in England. You can visit www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk, or look for the link on the main Ofsted website: www.ofsted.gov.uk