Access to links for school work:
If you would like your child to complete home learning please use the following:
- Bug Club is a fantastic way for your child to engage in reading as it also goes through their understanding with the comprehension questions. Please click here to be able to access Bug Club. Your child should know their password and it is also in the front/back of their reading diaries.
- To access a range of online books which are read to them please click here, here, here or here.
- For the older children who have access to Spelling Shed please click here.
- If you scroll down on your child's year group page there is the previous home learning from the last academic year, so your child will not have accessed it yet, and it is specific to their year group now. You will see writing, maths, reading and topic are all covered below.
- Click here for 30 freaky facts about the weather you could discuss with your child, today.
Five Minutes Links for Parents:
Click here for mindful colouring in sheets.
Click here for colouring sheets based on the sea.
Click here for colouring in sheets based on superheroes.
Click here for a link to games on CBeebies.
Click here for videos for your child to watch and/or sing a long to from CBeebies.
Click here for a link to games on CBBC.
Click here for videos for your child to watch from CBBC.
Click here to listen to author Cressida Cowell read her story 'How to Train Your Dragon'.
Click here for games to play on BBC Bitesize.
Here are some website links to help you support your child with their learning no matter what their age:
- Jargon Buster - This page which has an a to z of all the technical terms which are used in English. Each word has an explanation and an example. Click here to view this website.
- Do you have a reluctant reader at home? If so this is the website for you. It is full of ideas of how to get your child reading. Click here to view this website.
- This website page has ideas to help you support and build a love of maths that you can do at home. There are different ideas for different age groups. Click here to view this website.